Specialist UK Restorations Ltd (SUKR) are experts in the structural waterproofing of buildings and civil engineering structures. This is frequently undertaken to create habitable or useable space in basements or cellars suffering from water ingress and damp that have to be upgraded to meet BS8102 Grades 1-4.
Water ingress can occur for many reasons, including inadequate original details or construction work, failed joints and cracks, or damage due to settlement or other movement. Additionally water can percolate or infiltrate through porous elements of the structure, such as the
masonry joints. However, no matter what the cause and origin of the water ingress, SUKR can effectively stop the leaks and prevent their recurrence in future - even in areas under hydrostatic pressure.
SUKR are fully experienced and approved for the highly skilled application of structural waterproofing systems approved by the British Board of Agrement (BBA). This includes sheet and preformed drainage systems, internal tanking systems and slurry waterproofing materials, plus waterproofing resin injection and penetrative impregnations. The application of high performance membrane and resin bonded overbanding systems, such as the Sikadur Combiflex system for defective joints or moving cracks, is another special expertise of SUKR.
Do you have these problems?
- Water ingress from hydrostatic pressure (ground water)?
- Dampness caused by water rising capillary action (rising damp)?
- Rainwater seeping into wall defects (penetrating damp)?
- Tanking requirement to keep water in an area e.g. swimming pool?
- Internal building condensation causing dampness?
- Wet basements, damp cellars, flooded vaults, dripping arches?
Then contact SUKR for professional support on all your contract needs.