Specialist UK Restorations Ltd (SUKR) are experts in the design and installation of External Wall Insulation systems (EWI). The systems used all have full British Board of Agrement (BBA) approval, for the refurbishment and upgrading of many different types of building structures.
External Wall Insulation systems are primarily intended to improve the thermal performance of buildings, providing increased insulation values, reduced heating costs and therefore reduced carbon emissions...“whilst also producing great looking new buildings”. SUKR work on projects to meet the governments Decent Homes Standards and the Part L Insulation Values of the latest Building Regulations.
With these systems professionally installed by SUKR, building owners and their engineers have a cost effective alternative to demolition and total rebuilding, of both traditional and non traditional housing, multi storey and commercial units. The additional benefits of EWI, include the prevention of water ingress to protect the building fabric and maintain its structural integrity, plus reduced internal problems with damp and condensation.
Do you have these problems?
- Below standard thermal performance of your building?
- Sub-standard external appearance of your building?
- Is your building not suitable for wall cavity insulation?
- Do you want to upgrade the performance and habitability of housing?
- Problems with internal condensation in your home?
- Want to reduce your personal carbon footprint by reducing household utility bills?
Then contact SUKR for professional support on all your contract needs