I am an enthusiastic and
comprehensive young female teacher qualified in both Secondary and
Primary and Education. My focus is on improving student’s English and
Maths skills, in preparation for a confident and effective exam attempt.
highly experienced with an extensive array of teaching techniques,
suited to accommodate individual student abilities. Tuition is focused
primarily at GCSE preparation, although I also offer support for Primary
students and Entrance Exams, including a comprehensive awareness of the
non-verbal reasoning paper.
- Detailed knowledge of the curricula
- Well-structured lessons bespoke to your students specific learning requirements
- Lessons are balanced with challenge and a sense of achievement to improve confidence
- Excellent awareness of exam structure/content
- I am also able to teach pupils with dyslexia, or similar learning difficulties.
is available after school hours, weekends and during school holidays.
Qualifications, references and current CRB check (May 2010) available on