By: Vanner Perez Notaries LLP  24/02/2013
Keywords: notary public, Notary, Legalisation

Most of the documents that you’ll need notaries for are for use abroad, often by lawyers, courts and official registries. Quite often, they will need your documents to be not only notarised but also attested by the Foreign Office or by the embassy of the country where the documents will be used. Or even by both! For some countries, a confirmation by a chamber of commerce can also be necessary for business documents.  We can handle all these steps for you or, if you have the time, advise you on how to do it yourself.  

Hague Apostille  

This is an official certificate that the Foreign Office has to add at the back of some documents before they can be used abroad. It is usually known simply as the ‘apostille’ although some also call it the ‘Hague stamp’.   We deal every day with the Foreign Office and we can use both their standard and their fast-track routes to obtain apostilles for you, depending on how fast you need to have your documents back.  

Consulates and Embassies  

We are also familiar with the procedures of the different embassies and have an excellent set of contacts within the various consulates in London. We know their different requirements, prices and turnaround times. Like with apostilles, we can handle consular legalisations for you or advise you on how to do this yourself.

Keywords: apostille, Legalisation, notaries london, Notarisation, notarization, Notary, Notary london, notary public,

Contact Vanner Perez Notaries LLP


Print this page

Other products and services from Vanner Perez Notaries LLP



Translations - Notary Public in London


Notary Services for Businesses

Notary Public in London


Notary Services for Individuals

Notary Public in London