Tim Trout Copywriting courses boost in-house skills and could even save you money. To keep costs to a minimum I deliver most training 'in-house' on client premises.
Find out more at my dedicated website www.copywriting-training.co.uk
'Mix-and-match' for all levels of experience:
Copywriting courses are customised on a mix-and-match basis at introductory, refresher or more advanced levels. All feature lively debate and practicals based around your own 'real life' examples and include loads of helpful handouts.
Core modules include:
• Copywriting core skills - putting pace, flow and benefits into your writing
• Tone of voice/brand language - matching copy personality to brand values
• Grammar school! - but does grammar matter?
• Better proofreading - going beyond just typo spotting
Optional modules cover:
• Writing for the web (including introduction to SEO)
• Email and eNewsletters
• Brochures and leaflets
• Direct marketing mailers, press releases, reports and more