Absenteeism and sick days can cost your business money, affecting productivity and causing delays in production. The good news is, you can do something to decrease absenteeism. The solution? Introduce corporate massage. Many successful companies make office massage a part of a health and well-being programme in the workplace to make employees more productive, happier, and healthier, resulting in the business becoming more profitable.
Office massage can do these for your company:
- It can save you money by increasing motivation and productivity, as you have happier and energised employees. It also saves you money by minimising sick leaves and absences. Having a holistic health program in place has been shown to boost employee morale and retention.
- It minimises costs related to stress-related illnesses.
- It can be tax deductible.
- Show your employees that they matter and you care about them.
- Improve the physical and mental health of your staff.
For your employees, introducing office massage can:
- Reduce anxiety, fatigue, and stress
- Relieve back pain, migraine, and headaches
- Calm the nervous system
- Improve posture, concentration, and mental focus
- Encourage them to be healthy and become proactive in taking care of their health and well-being.
- Relieve common tensions in the muscles of the neck, arms, wrists, and shoulders.
Office massages are also known as corporate or seated massages. Various advanced therapies may be used, and the program can be tailored to match specific health needs of an employee. For example, one employee may be suffering from a stiff neck and stiff shoulders, while another may be enduring lower back pain. each ailment to reduce physical and mental stress, and combat the mental and physical effects of stress in the office. Corporate massage can improve the energy levels of everyone in the office, too.
Offering office massage on-site is convenient for you and your employees, so nobody has to take time to leave the premises. There are professional massage services that you can book to provide office and corporate massage in London. Try The Massage Moghuls, a mobile massage company that can visit your office according to schedule and provide relaxing and invigorating massages to you and your employees. We offer other services like reflexology, Thai massage, deep tissue massage, and Indian head massage.
About The Author:
This article is written by Atch Ali, who is associated with . The Massage Moghuls is a therapeutic mobile massage company in London. We serve a wide range of clients from private to corporate firms and specialise in various types of mobile massage therapies.