Often a person visiting London comes at the end of his wits, especially when it comes to paying hefty hotel tariffs. Usually a weekend in the capital city is a piece of cake, but an extended stay can be more of a problem than a pleasure. Here are a few reasons why-
1. Staying in a hotel room often means paying an exorbitant room tariff that comprises of various charges for the amenities that a guest may not even use.
2. The service charges and the other taxes that are levied pose an unnecessary burden on the guests’ pocket.
3. More often than not, a stay in the hotel implies ordering meals from the in-house restaurants, which is also quite a costly affair, other than being an unhealthy one.
4. A hotel room can mostly accommodate two persons at a time. Bedding and other arrangements are chargeable, and a fourth occupant is almost never allowed. This makes it rather difficult to find a befitting and reasonable accommodation for a family of four or more.
5. Another drawback of staying in a hotel is that the administration expects the guests to stay under certain restrictions, which includes not having any friends stay in the room.
In light of the aforementioned shortcomings, it is much more . The London Agent, a leading provider of holiday rentals and corporate housing apartments in London has proffered the most reasonable yet plush apartments in the city. When you look for a short-term let on the company’s website, you will be surprised to see the numerous options. From a small studio apartment to a huge 4 bedroom flat, you can opt for anything as per your need and convenience.
So, in case you are planning a visit to one of the world’s best capital cities, London, all you need to do is surf online and look for a short-let apartment that best suits your needs. These dwellings are fully furnished and air-conditioned and are completely worth giving a try given the level of comfort and freedom that they offer. What’s more is that these apartments offer the self-catering option that makes them completely viable for a prolonged stay.
About The Author:
This article is written by Belinda Simpson, who is associated with . Twenty years experience of the London residential lettings market helps The London Agent to understand what clients look for in a short let. They know that your time here is short and that all you really want to do is get on with enjoying London. So enjoy London more when you stay with The London Agent.