Whether you’re looking for a conveniently located vacation home or a long-stay rental for your big move, serviced apartments provide an excellent solution whatever budget you may have. Not only are they cheaper than hotels—they also have better amenities and central locations close to everything that a city has to offer, from attractions to local amenities, to museums and business areas.
Serviced apartments offer the same privacy and the unique comforts of a home while providing hotel benefits, including housekeeping. Even if you are planning a short-term stay in the area, you can still find a good deal, especially when you are bringing your family along on your vacation or business trip. These apartments offer great value. Still not convinced? Take a look at the many :
- They offer more space. One of the best benefits of serviced apartments is space, which is especially important if you are traveling with your entire family. Some studio apartments and condo rentals may be smaller than actual apartments, but most of them do have separate living, dining, and even kitchen areas. All these translate to a home-like atmosphere.
- They are well configured for groups and families. Designed like typical homes, these living spaces are very well configured, often with several bedrooms and even multiple bathrooms that branch off from a central living area. This layout is practical for groups and families as everyone can have their own space and privacy while also enjoying a central spot to spend quality time together.
- They offer housekeeping perks. While these serviced apartments won't have housekeepers knocking on your doors every day, they do offer cleaning services and general housekeeping at least twice a week. You may still have to make your bed on your own on a daily basis, but you can leave the bathroom and kitchen cleaning to the experts.
- They have fully furnished kitchens. Unless you are fine with eating takeouts every single day, you need a kitchen where you can prepare your own food or at least heat up your leftovers from restaurants. A serviced apartment gives you that privilege.
- They are way cheaper than hotels. Whether you are renting long-term or having a short vacation, serviced apartments are much cheaper than hotels. While you may have to wait around for an apartment to be available or book in advance to get the exact unit you want, the benefits outweigh this little hassle.
About The Author:
This article is written by Jennifer Bell, who is associated with . Twenty years experience of the London residential lettings market helps The London Agent to understand what clients look for in a short let. They know that your time here is short and that all you really want to do is get on with enjoying London. So enjoy London more when you stay with The London Agent.