If you have ever rented a fully furnished holiday let, apartment, or vacation rental in the past, then there is no question why you should choose short lets over other forms of accommodation like hotel rooms. Find a good rental agent and booking will be a breeze! Here are the main reasons why should go for short lets over hotel rooms and more expensive forms of accommodation:
- Most short let flats are centrally located in the city. If you're good at comparing options, you will find properties that are very close to your holiday destination, workplace, or London-based family. Not only are these properties perfectly placed--many are also located in quiet neighbourhoods, where you can truly have privacy and quiet, which is quite rare in such a busy and frenetic city.
- Short term rentals are also varied, catering to many different tastes and preferences. While hotel rooms can often get very generic as in a small box with a few furnishings and a small window view, short lets provide you with homely units, complete with everything you need for your short business trip or holiday vacation. You may choose from a wide variety of styles, from modern to boho, quirky, bijoux, etc.
- Convenience is also a major plus for short let apartments. With a short let, you get a home and not just a plain old accommodation. Living in a hotel can get boring and tiring in the long run, and you will find yourself looking for privacy and a sense of permanency, especially when staying longer than a month. Additionally, you get your own space with a rental, allowing you to spread out, especially when staying with your family. Rentals are much larger than typical hotel rooms and have amenities such as kitchenettes.
- Short term lets are also more cost-effective than hotels as rates can be offered on a weekly or monthly basis. While still slightly more expensive than long lets, than hotels when talking about medium term stays. Do the math and you will quickly see that you’ll save hundreds (and often thousands) when you stay in a rental.
- If you want to experience how it is to be a true Londoner, then a short let is the best way to live life as a local and appreciate the capital city.
About The Author:
This article is written by Jennifer Bell, who is associated with . Twenty years experience of the London residential lettings market helps The London Agent to understand what clients look for in a short let. They know that your time here is short and that all you really want to do is get on with enjoying London. So enjoy London more when you stay with The London Agent.