If you are a Landlord who owns buy-to-let properties you need to
have insurance for the properties you own. Those properties will be
income producing and because of this you will need to look at them like
A business has insurance to protect it for claims if in the course
of it’s business activities someone who works for the company injures
or damages another person or their property.
Landlords Liability Insurance works in a similar way, if any of the
tenants living in your property injures or damages themselves because
of something that was faulty you had overlooked, you would be liable if
they made a claim. Depending on the injury the person received, claims
can be quite large.
Landlords Liability Insurance is usually part of a larger Landlord
Insurance package including other cover such as Property Insurance and
Contents Insurance. There is other cover that you can take out
depending on what you think you might need, for example, terrorism
cover or legal expenses.
- Compare quotes from leading Landlord Insurance providers in the UK
- Buy your insurance online in a few quick steps
- Tailor your Landlord Insurance to meet your needs as a buy-to-let Landlord
- Receive your insurance documents online within seconds of buying your insurance cover
- Speak to a customer service advisor if you have any questions regarding your insurance or need help with your quote