Landlord Contents Insurance

By:  07/12/2009
Keywords: Business Insurance, commercial finance

If you own a property or multiple properties that you let to tenants you will need Landlord Insurance to cover the property for anything that might occur unexpectedly to the property or it’s contents.

You might be letting the property you own to your tenants furnished. The items that you have in your property can be insured in case of damage to them by your tenants or due to fire, flood or other unforeseen circumstances.

Landlord Contents Insurance only covers the items that you own, the items your tenants own will be covered by normal household insurance which they should arrange for themselves.

  • Compare quotes from leading Landlord Insurance providers in the UK
  • Buy your insurance online in a few quick steps
  • Tailor your Landlord Insurance to meet your needs as a buy-to-let Landlord
  • Receive your insurance documents online within seconds of buying your insurance cover
  • Speak to a customer service advisor if you have any questions regarding your insurance or need help with your quote

Keywords: Business Insurance, commercial finance