Pilates is an invigorating form of exercise for your mind and body that can improve your strength, flexibility and overall mobility. It helps restore your body to balance. As a result, your posture will change and you will move more efficiently. You'll achieve a strong core, develop longer, leaner muscles and improve your overall sense of well-being. And, if you are a sports enthusiast, Pilates can help improve your game.
Pilates is a safe and effective exercise method that will enable you to look - and feel - your very best. Best of all, because it gives you such a wonderful sense of well-being, you'll want to do Pilates for the rest of your life.
Benefits Pilates has to offer;
• Improves your posture
• Improves mobility and flexibility of the spine
• Delivers muscle tone and flexibility
• Promotes a more efficient and supportive core
• Increases stability for the pelvis and shoulders
• Fosters the health of joints through improved mobility and support from the surrounding musculature
• Complements training for athletes
• Facilitates injury prevention and physical rehabilitation
• Builds better balance and coordination, particularly for the elderly
• Offers a safe and excellent form of exercise for ante and post-natal women
• Alleviates aches and pains
• Helps maintain and can improve bone density
• Develops the function and efficiency of the lungs with improvement in circulation
• Offers a safe and beneficial form of exercise for a wide range of medical conditions, including Scoliosis, Osteoporosis, Arthritis, and Multiple Sclerosis.
• Makes you look and feel better
• Relieves stress and tension and promotes a feeling of well-being
• Expands body awareness
• Integrates mind, body and spirit
• Improves quality of life
Pilates and Pregnancy; Why is Pilates good for you during pregnancy and beyond?
Pilates can help your body by building the strength you will need to support your skeleton and muscles as your body changes. Your balance is affected during pregnancy and can be improved through Pilates. It will also help you maintain good movement in everyday life which can contribute to a positive experience of pregnancy.
In the postnatal period of pregnancy, Pilates can help you with your posture as well as creating stronger back and tummy muscles. Life with a new baby is both challenging and rewarding. Our teachers can help you gain a healthy body image and tone your body to welcome you into motherhood. Pilates can be both harmonising and energising a perfect combination in helping you looking after yourself to look after your new family.
Times & Prices
£10 Single class
£80 block of 10 classes (use as and when you can)
£30 per month
To book your trial class or for more information please do not hesitate to get in contact.