Providing boiler servicing services in
Stratford E15, Forest Gate E7, Upton Park E7, Manor Park E12, West Ham E15 and all
over East London.
registered & Gas Safe central
heating engineers have many years experience and will service your
boiler to a high standard.
Full boiler service procedure:
- Remove the main gas burners, clean and
inspect for damage
- Clean and inspect the gas injectors.
- Remove, dismantle and clean the pilot
light and gas injector
- Reassemble and replace gas burners and
- Check the condition of the ignition
leads and electrodes
- Clean the heat exchanger
- Refit the gas burner and check all seals
- Test gas joints for leaks
- Check appliance case and all seals
- Check the pilot flame
- Adjust flame if necessary
- Check the thermocouple
- Measure the gas pressure and flow rate
- Adjust the gas pressure and flow rate if
necessary for efficient performance
- Test the flue for faults and correct
- Inspect the flue terminal for correct
- If fitted, check that the system bypass
valve is correctly adjusted
boiler service should take around an hour. If in the course of the gas safety inspection,
we find that the gas system is unsafe or needs repair we will advise you before
we commence remedial work.
t: 0845 184 7132