If you’re working
in a stuffy office or stuck at home all day you may not want to spend
your down time in another little room. Outdoor psychotherapy gives you
the chance to escape the hustle and bustle and enjoy a pleasant stroll
through a park or open space while gaining a fresh perspective on your
you're feeling anxious, stressed or depressed one-to-one counselling or
psychotherapy is widely recognised as the most effective antidote; it
can’t take away your problems, but it can change the way you feel about
them and help to find solutions. Exercise is also a proven mood
enhancer, so why not combine them together in a pleasant outdoor
What are the benefits?
- Walking puts physical and mental distance between you and the stress-causing environment.
- Walking gives you time away from the stressors to clear your head.
- Many people tense their muscles when stressed; walking can help to unknot those muscles and put them to work.
- Being outdoors can enable you to overcome mental blocks that otherwise seem overwhelming.
- Outdoors is neutral territory; you're not in my office, I'm not in your home.
moderate exercise has proven mood enhancing benefits, both short and
long-term, and can help to lower your blood pressure and your heart
health risk, which can be increased by stress.
outdoor counselling and psychotherapy service is available weekdays
from 10am to 7pm, except Fridays when I like to finish early. I can
meet you at any location within a 45 minute car or train journey from
Hornchurch; anywhere from Regent's Park to Southend.
Please feel free to call or text me on 07855 352947, or email me to book a session or find out more.