Text messaging continues to be an extremely popular method of communication, as direct messaging to consumers offers unparalleled response and a cost effective way of communicating with consumers.
The MMG platform enables you to send text or binary messages to single or multiple handsets. These can be sent immediately, or can be scheduled. When required, lists can be screened against specific criteria before messages are sent.
Dynamic headers can be used to personalize messages, and numbers can be embedded allowing the recipient to respond immediately.
WAP messages can be sent with a unique WAP string to identify users.
Detailed online reports give real-time information on the status of all messages sent as they pass through the networks.
There are numerous applications for Broadcast SMS. Some of the more popular include:
- MMG is connected to 700 carriers globally
- Broadcast/Outbound SMS
- Mobile Marketing
- 2 Way SMS Campaigns for instant end user response
- Bar Coding/Vouchering
- Call Centre Applications
- Booking and Transaction Confirmations
- Appointment Reminders
- Alerts and Notifications
- Machine2Machine Applications, such as Telemetry or Telematics Applications
- Internal staff communications, including remote and mobile staff
- Business continuity and disaster recovery applications
- Security and fraud applications, such as SMS authentications
To find out how Bulk Text and SMS can be used in your business contact the MMG Sales Team.