IOSH Managing Safely
An engaging, interactive and practical Health & Safety course. On completing the course and passing the short examination at the end of the course, managers, directors, supervisors, business owners whomever takes this course will be fully up to speed on their responsibilities to themselves their staff, their customers and the public at large.
On successful completion of the course you should be able to :
- Write your companys health and safety policy
- Be able to apply your own management skills and techniques to your health and safety policy and establish a best practice
- Be in a position to develop an effective health and safety strategy and execute and implement it; action plan
- Be able to see, recignise and foresee hazards; carry out rick assessments at the workplace or on new projects; brief staff about any risks
- Be able to set control measures on any risks recognised and defuse
- Ergonomic risk management
- Be able to brief staff and undertake or oversee their training (H&S)
- Investigate an accident or incident involving injury or damage to determine the causes and take appropriate actions.