The Moringa Oleifera is better known as the "Miracle Tree" - and you don't need to do much more than google it in order to see first-hand how many organisations advocate the use of Moringa for its medicinal and nutritional benefits.
What separates this tree from other biomass foodstocks is by far the invaluable effects it has on humans. The leaves, roots and pods are edible and are being used worldwide to aid in the fight against malnutrition in developing countries.
And whilst the oil has traditionally also been used as a lubricant for fine machinery and as a vegetable cooking oil; leaders in the biomass field are now turning to Moringa as an alternative foodstock for the production of biodiesel.
The biodiesel made from Moringa is also believed to have better oxidative stability than biodiesel made with most other feedstocks.
Now, savvy investors have the opportunity to get involved in a unique project in Mozambique in which Moringa Oleifera is grown for biofuel.
- The Investment Land price: USD $1,750 per hectare
- One-off Plantation Payment (May 11'): USD $970
- One-off Trade Payment (Nov 11'): USD $530
- 50-year lease Return paid in less than 18 months 1
- 14.5% return on investment Global energy company agreed to purchase seeds post-harvest for biofuels production
To find out more, call 0845 680 8713 to speak with a Wealth Management Specialist.