Developing e-PR Strategy
Delegates learn how to:
· Develop objectives for a 21st century campaign.
· Integrate online and offline PR.
· Create the "big Idea" for the web
· Use the information filter to formulate digital strategy
· Understand the demographics of the internet. Who uses social media? What makes them tick?
· Set realistic budgets for e-PR.
· Monitor and evaluate the success of e-PR.
Setting the Groundwork
Developing objectives for the 21st century. Integrating your online and
offline PR. Examining the cultures, timings and knowledge of your
organisation against an internet backdrop. SWOT's ADOPTS and
PESTILIO'S. Meeting the strategic challenge. Using the information
filter to formulate a strategic solution for the internet.
Targeting and Connecting
Examining the demographics of the internet. Who uses social media and
how? What makes them tick? Where does the target audience reside? Case
studies on how to connect with the target audience and speak their
Creating the 'Big Idea' for the Web Brainstorming
the strategic core of the campaign. Examining case studies of award
winning web campaigns. Discovering the internet tactics at our
disposal. What are the best tactics for each challenge? Should you use
podcasts or vodcasts? Should you blog? Should you have a corporate
social media site? How to deploy winning tactics.
Managing the Online Campaign
The tools to manage digital strategy effectively. Gathering statistics
on usage and cut-through. Ensuring a call to action for the target
audience. Setting realistic budgets for e-PR campaigns. Measuring,
monitoring and evaluating the success of the campaign and its return on