3 year forestry investment

By: Green IS Projects LTD   13/04/2014
Keywords: Forestry And Logging

Why invest in established teak as opposed to new plantings? Teak Tree Price List Quantity Price per 50 trees (1 unit) 1 Units £10,000 10 Units Call for a quote Please note that all prices are correct at time of going to press and are quoted in UK Pounds Sterling. The main advantage of investing in standing teak trees is liquidity over new plantings. New plantings clearly offer the larger long-term returns Vs. capital invested, however in the early years, the value of your investment does not really start to increase until the trees approach thinning. With 15 year-old timber, your trees have a cash value increasing from day one. If you need to sell your stock at any time the process is simple. You just request a valuation from us. We will also be happy to supply you with details of other price references to ensure you are getting the most competitive price. Once you have agreed a price with us, the sales process will take approximately one month to liquidate your investment and for your funds to be sent to you. GIS has established teak stock with a well documented history in terms of planting dates, maintenance history, growth rates and so on. A partial harvest option is available at year 2, however for higher returns you may wish to leave all the trees until year 3. The ownership formula is simple: • GIS has title to the plantations; • Individual blocks of trees are bought and leased directly from GIS; • Management is provided by a forestry company of your choice; • The cost of management is included in your purchase price; • The lease is valid until you decide to harvest your trees (with a maximum of twelve years) at which point your trees would be harvested and payment forwarded to you. We suggest optimum harvest at Year 3 utilising an intensive maintenance/management programme. The projections below show your potential returns based on a complete harvest at year 3. You can choose at any time to harvest a percentage of your trees and leave the rest in the ground for a later harvest These projections are based on 50 Teak trees at 15 years old 50 x 15 year old Teak Trees = £10,000 Maintenance = n/a Total Outlay = £10,000 Tree Value Year 3 = £379 (18 years old) Partial Harvest Year 2 = £3,866 (25% of trees) Remainder Harvest Year 3 = £12,962 (75% of trees) Total Harvest Year 3 = £17,054 (100% of trees)

Keywords: Forestry And Logging

Contact Green IS Projects LTD


Print this page

Other products and services from Green IS Projects LTD

"GREEN BOND "10 % RETURN OVER 3 YEAR TERM from Green IS Projects LTD  thumbnail


Green Forestry Bond Guaranteed 10% return on a three year investment secured against plantation teak trees offering. Forestry is considered


Green investment solutions (holdings )PLC launch 5 million pound green forestry bond

Green investment solutions( holdings) PLC launch Green 5 million pound bond .