Permitted Developments.

By: Foxlay Ltd  07/10/2009
Keywords: housing construction, architectural services, Drafting Service

Current planning policies allow householders to extend their home without planning permission however there are limits.

We advise all our customers who are making alterations deemed to be permitted development to apply for a Certificate of Lawfulness, to ensure your proposed development complies with the rules. You will also be better placed to sell your home in the future if you have this document. We can process this application for you which is an identical process to planning applications.

Keywords: architectural, architectural services, certificate of lawfulness, Consultants, Drafting Service, extension, housing construction