Licensing Service.

By: Foxlay Ltd  07/10/2009
Keywords: Alcoholic Beverages, Consultants, licensing

The introduction of the new Licensing Act in August 2005 requires all premises where alcohol is supplied, entertainment is provided or hot food is sold after 11pm to obtain a Premises Licence. In addition, the person managing the premises now requires a Personal Licence and a Designated Premises Supervisor must be named.

We provide the following services:

- Applying for new Premises Licences, a licence authorising premises to be used for one or more licensable activity.

- Applying to vary or transfer a Premises Licences.

- Temporary Event Notice, a notice seeking permission to use premises for one or more licensable activity for not more than 96 hours.

Keywords: Alcoholic Beverages, Consultants, licensing, Licensing Service, Liquor Licence, Premises Licence, Temporary Event Notice, wines & liquors