Bespoke, audio visual, audiovisual
The term 'Digital Signage' refers to the use of electronic displays
(such as LCD and plasma flat–screens) to display information in public
areas. Using digital signage as a medium for marketing allows the
delivery of targeted messages to specific locations at specific times.
The benefits of digital signage over traditional static signs are:
- Dynamic visual content is inherently more engaging: using digital
signage as part of your marketing strategy has been shown to offer
superior return on investment compared to traditional printed signs.
- The ability to exchange and update content easily, as well as the
ability to recall previously-used content, rather than having to
recreate it each time.
- The ability to create schedules that automatically change the content (for example at certain times of the day)
- Integration of live-feeds from other data sources (for example local weather information)
- Interactive functionality (for example by integrating touch-screen technologies
, Audio Visual Systems
, audio visuals
, design and installation
, video systems