Our Peer Coaching programme is a free service to our members - however you can sign up to take part without being a member - just to take part in Peer Coaching
The programme enables you to:
- *practice your coaching
- *receive coaching - from a range of differently trained and experienced coaches
- *receive feedback from other coaches
- *build and develop your skills based on feedback
- *build your coaching hours for credentialling and accreditation - as these are bartered services, you can count the hours as paid hours for the purposes of ICF credentialling
- *build collaborative relationships with other coaches
How does it work?
match you with two other coaches, one will be your client, the other
will coach you. You are coached for a minimum of 6 hours and coach for a
minimum of 6 hours by telephone or VOIP (e.g. Skype) . At the end of
the programme you provide feedback to your coach and receive feedback
from your client.
This will allow you to
experience coaching from a range of differently trained and experienced
coaches and build up your coaching hours for professional accreditation
You can take part as many times as you like in a year and we aim to start a peer coaching programme every three months.
- What do you need to take part?
need to work to a professional coaching Code of Ethics, Conduct or
Practice - if you don't belong to a professional coaching body, we ask
you to work to the ICF (International Coach Federation) Code of Ethics
need to be a undertaking coach training with a training body accredited
by the ICF (International Coach Federation) or a university or college
in the state sector or be trained and qualified with such a training
body. Training programmes should have at least 60 hours direct