Important Points To Be Considered While Filling The UK Visa Application
A visa is a form of agreement which allows the visa holder to travel or stay in a particular country. A permit or a stamp mark on the applicant’s passport ensures that the applicant has been granted permission to enter the country with his/her credentials verified by the authorities. Since, the immigration rules keep on changing; one needs to be updated with the latest information so as to avoid facing a problem while applying for one.
Points to be considered while applying for British visa:
1. Who requires a visa?
The following persons need to apply for the British visa:
• The nationals or citizens of the countries or territorial entities except UK.
• Persons who have passports or travel documents which is issued by the former Soviet Union or by the former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
• Stateless persons.
• Persons those hold a non-national, including refugee, travel document etc.
2. What is 'biometric' information?
The individuals applying for a UK visa need to provide their biometric data, i.e. a 10-digit finger scan and a digital photograph as a part of the application process.
3. What will happen when I make my application?
The entry clearance officer checks whether the application form and other attached documents, provided by you are authentic or not. Things to be checked when you get your visa:
• Your personal details are correct or not.
• It correctly states the purpose for which you want to visit UK
• It should be valid on the date you would be traveling.
The above points will help in making your UK visa application process easy and comfortable.
About the Author:
Alex Cater is an associated editor of Capital Visas which provides you the complete information and assists you on getting UK Visas, UK Marriage Visa, UK Work Permit or Tier 1 Visa, UK Visa. Visit our site: http://www.capitalvisas.com