TC200 Fingerprint Time Clock
The Anviz TC200
Fingerprint Time Clock positively identifies each employee by scanning
their unique fingerprint - completely eliminating employees clocking in
and out for each other. This latest generation fingerprint technology is
tried and tested and has been used at the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games
and at the 2010 Football World Cup in South Africa.
When employees clock in and out the clocking data is stored in the
clocking terminal until it is downloaded via a USB cable to the PC. The
simple software then allows you to print out a report showing employees
clocking in and out times, total hours, exceptions and leave days.
- Anviz optical fingerprint reader - scratch-proof, unbreakable and durable.
- BioNano core algorithm platform of high performance and reliability.
- USB cable connection to download and view clocking data on a PC.
- Easy setup and enrol of new users though the keypad and software.
- Monitor employees clocking in / out times and hours worked, late arrivals, early departures and booked leave.
- Simple reports to view data and export to Microsoft Excel.
- Calculates employees working hours removing manual calculations
- Easy setup and management of employees.
- Setup global start and finish times and working days, or can be left flexible if you have multiple start / finish times.
- Highlights anomalies such as late arrival, early departures and absence.
- Add forgotten clockings with automatic re-calculation of hours.
- Leave recording for holidays, business leave and sickness, with customised leave types.
- Simple reports showing employees clockings, hours and exceptions or export data to Excel.
- Built in backup and restore facility for the database
- TC200 biometric clocking terminal
- CD containing time clock software and instruction manuals
- USB lead
- 240v UK mains transformer
- Desk stand
- 2 year hardware warranty
- Free 30 days software support
Product Code: TC200