Children's Issues

By: Beyer Family Law Solicitors  16/09/2013
Keywords: international family lawyer, International Divorce Lawyers, London Divorce Solicitors,

If a marriage or a relationship breaks down there may be disagreements as to where your child should live (residence), whether your child should live with both parents (shared residence), how often a child should/or could see the other parent (contact, overnight staying contact, supervised contact, supported contact).

Keywords: divorce in london, International Divorce Lawyers, international family lawyer, london divorce lawyer, london divorce solicitor, London Divorce Solicitors,

Contact Beyer Family Law Solicitors


Print this page

Other products and services from Beyer Family Law Solicitors


Collaborative Law

The Collaborative Law approach helps all family members come through the divorce with much less trauma and stress. Because the


Prenuptial Aggreements

Pre-nuptial agreements are still relatively unusual in England. They are much more common and accepted on the continent, for example


Relocation of Children

If you and your child reside in England and Wales but would like to return to your home country to

Separation from Beyer Family Law Solicitors thumbnail


You and your partner have separated. Numerous questions arise: Who will look after the children and with whom will they

Maintenance Claims from Beyer Family Law Solicitors thumbnail

Maintenance Claims

Spousal maintenance is generally the most fought-over part of a divorce settlement. Should one spouse pay the other spousal maintenance?

Financial Claims & settlements from Beyer Family Law Solicitors thumbnail

Financial Claims & settlements

When two people split up many questions will arise. Many of these will be of a financial nature and they


Divorce in England

Experienced international solicitors for divorce in London.