Are You Aiming for Excellence?
consulting, change management, project managers
Here are some examples of the kinds of short and long-term projects and training events that we offer:
- Competitor Intelligence Report: 5 working days including research into all your known - and unknown - competitors, full SWOT analysis and recommendations for strategies to enable you to achieve and maintain competitive advantage.
- Preparation for a London Excellence Award: 3 working days incuding gathering information about your organisation, identifying suitable awards to apply for and preparing the award submission. These awards are now available nationally and are highly sought after.
- Preparation for a European Excellence Award: 15 working days over a six month period incuding staff training, workshops on evidence collection, creating the award submission and preparing for the Assessors' inspection
- Devise and Implement a Balanced Scorecard Performance Management System: 20-40 working days, including consultation with senior managers, review of IT systems, identification of appropraite targets and measures, scorecard design and implementation
- Six Sigma Project 40-60 working days, incuding analysis of current processes, process redesign, implementation and staff training
- A range of bespoke training courses on topics such as project management, managing change, continuous improvement, performance management
- One to one executive coaching - hourly sessions focussing on leadership skills including envisioning, leadership styles, devising mission statements, securing by-in from staff
, performance improvement
, project managers
, Quality Awards