We can provide the following services.
We cover all areas of both residential and commercial landlord and tenant law, including:
- Pursuing or defending possession proceedings against or as a:
- Assured shorthold and non-shorthold tenant
- We offer fixed fees including court fees and VAT for undefended possession actions up to and including the first court hearing – bailiff’s fees will be extra (if necessary).
- For actions based upon rent arrears (or any other breach of the tenancy) – £895 (post code of rented property limited to E, EC, EN, HA, IG, N, NW, WC)
- For actions based upon the expiry of the tenancy (section 21 proceedings) – £649
- Rent Act tenant (sitting tenant)
Enfranchisement (long leaseholders only), including:
- Obtaining the freehold from landlord
- Leasehold extension
- Obtaining the right to manage
- Lease drafting or renewal for both commercial or residential lease – long or short leases.
- Defending or pursuing maintenance or service charge demands including issuing relevant notices
- Dealing with assignments and sub-letting
- Enforcement of covenants
- Defending and pursuing forfeiture claims
- Landlords’ consents
- Rent reviews and recovery of rent arrears
- Schedules of dilapidations