Kimberly Certified Rough Diamonds
How Cash For Diamonds
Rough Diamonds, certified rough diamonds, kimberly certified,
In our industry all bonafide diamond dealers and traders all understand a polished diamond.
When it comes to assessing and understanding a rough diamond we are able to offer the facilities in our North London Diamond office with our former DeBeers trained rough diamond expert to work out exactly the price on any rough diamond brought into us.
For this to happen, we prefer:
1. You visiting our office.
2. We need to see the Kimberley certificate
3. We will weigh the whole parcel in front of you.
4. We will individually weigh each diamond above 0.50ct. (Diamonds of this weight and above is preferred only).
5. We will then grade each diamond for colour and purity.
6. We will check for fluorescence.
7. We will then work out what the whole parcel is worth and give you our maximum offer based on current market rough diamond prices.
8. We can then put each diamond into a machine which will tell us what each diamond will end up at once it has been polished.
9. We can buy the parcel from you, or you can pay us for polishing each diamond. We can also certificate each diamond for you too.
For any of the above, it is best if you make an appointment to come into us as grading rough diamonds is a longer process than grading polished diamonds.
certified rough diamonds
, kimberly certified
, kimberly certified rough diamonds
, Rough Diamonds