chinese, Learn Chinese Language, learn Chinese online
How to improving your Mandarin Chinese?
1. Encourage people who speak the language to speak to you with that medium, regardless if you understand the whole lot or not. That would cause a motivation and the brain is a great organic system, it would switch on and adapt.
2. Get a skype or chat to friend who would be willing to help you.
3. You need opportunities to speak Chinese, and if your day-to-day environment isn't giving them, you need to create them.
4. So even when you know the words it's sometimes hard to put them together in the right way.
5. The important thing to do if you're learning simple dialogues is to make sure you actually use them. If you can use some of the sentences very quickly after learning them, you will internalize them much faster.
6. practice, practice, practice. I don’t know if you have learned any other language previously, but that’s how it goes.
7. You probably work from 9-7 every day, schools and tutors seems like an optimistic solution.
8. listen to ChinesePod, or something like that, whenever you have the time, in the car, bus, subway or when working out etc.
9. Don't worry too much if you're talking to yourself with a 3-word vocabulary or wrong grammar, at first. Just getting into the habit will condition your brain, and you'll start listening to other people in a different way. You'll begin picking things up without even noticing it.
No matter what happens, don't give up. Learning a language is a step by step process. Start from the basic, and gradually build up.
, Chinese lesson
, Chinese tutor Taipei
, Learn Chinese Language
, learn Chinese online
, Mandarin Tutor Taipei
, mandarin tutor taiwan