Serviced apartments in Bristol operate differently from hotels and motels. If you are planning to rent one during your stay in the city, it is best to go with a property that is owned and managed by a professional serviced apartment company. Here are just some of the things you can expect from a superior Bristol holiday rental:
1. Online booking. An efficient apartment company allows you to view and book properties online. You should be able to make easy reservations through the website or by telephone. Paying should be convenient too; the company should accept all major credit/ debit cards and bank transfers.
2. Easy check-in. A good apartment company in Bristol offers self check-in systems to give you complete flexibility. This means you never have to worry about having to meet their representative at a specific time to collect the key; you can access the apartment at the time that best suits your schedule. Some Bristol apartment rental providers also allow early check in / late check out.
3. Weekly cleaning and linen change. If you are staying in Bristol for 10 days, for example, you should expect a mid-stay cleaning service.
4. All the basic facilities, plus some extras. Bed linen as well as bath towels are provided. For apartments with kitchens, utensils are included in the price. Some apartments even have CDs, DVDs and books, DVD players, plus docking stations for iPods and MP3 players, information packs, flat screen TV sets, hair dryers, ironing boards, washers, dryers. A welcome pack with the usual beverages (tea, coffee), biscuits, sugar, milk, toiletries, and washing / dishwasher detergents are typically provided, too.
5. Reductions for longer stays. The longer you stay, the less you have to pay per night for a serviced apartment. Look for a provider that gives discounts to long-staying guests.
6. Great location. The best serviced flats are superbly located, giving you easy access to Bristol’s sights, shopping districts, and business hubs, including the old city, Cabot Circus, Clifton, Bristol city centre, and the business parks to the north.
7. Optional services (for a fee). Serviced apartment companies are happy to provide additional services and facilities when requested, including cots, daily linen change, car hire, late or early check-in/out, extra beds (camp beds or sofa beds), garage parking, WiFi, and even breakfast packs.
8. Flexibility. Established apartment companies go out of their way to cater to unusual requests.
About The Author: This article is written by Claire Hooton, who is associated with Alderman apartments. Alderman Apartments are a leading provider of serviced apartments in Bristol and the ideal solution for both corporate and non-corporate guests alike. Alderman Serviced Apartments provide the perfect alternative to hotel rooms, offering you more space, more comfort and more convenience.