If you are looking for a cheap way to produce shirt prints, consider a professional printing company to help you create high quality copies of your design. Doing screen printing on your own can be a messy (and often costly) challenge, especially when you don't have the right tools for the job. Shirt printing companies like ReInspire are equipped with all the required tools, materials, and machinery to create the perfect replicas of your shirt design on various types of garments.
Of all the printing techniques used by professional t-shirt printers, screen printing is the most popular. This method of printing uses silk screen mesh and similar webbed or netted material, extended into a frame, where the design stencil can either be burned or laid down for the actual printing process. Colours are transferred with the use of a squeegee until the ink or paint is evenly distributed onto the garment through the unblocked portions of the stencil. While it takes more time to produce multi-colour designs with the screen printing method, it is still a more economical option than other printing techniques, especially when creating multiple copies of the design. More than the cost, screen printing offers many other benefits for printers and consumers:
1. Economy – Of all printing methods, screen printing is the cheapest, especially when creating copies in wholesale quantity. Printing panels and stencils can be used over and over to create the same copy. Lower production costs also translates to lower prices for finished products.
2. Speed – Screen printing is also a quicker process compared to other methods. Once the stencil and the screen is ready, you can start transferring designs onto the shirt in quick succession. Colours also dry more quickly using fabric ink and similar mediums.
3. Variety – Screen printing has a wide range of utility, as it can be used for different kinds of designs, and even different fabrics and garments. It can be used for printing product labels, and other types of designs and surfaces.
4. Flexibility – Larger designs are also easier to produce using this technique, unlike digital printers and vinyl-transfer methods, which are often limiting when it comes to design size. There are various screen panel sizes to choose from should you want larger versions of certain designs without distorting texts and images.
5. Quality – Screen prints are also more sturdy and durable than other types of fabric prints as fabric ink take time to fade unlike other medium like plastic inks, vinyl, rubberized paint, etc.
About The Author:
This article is written by Justin, who is associated with Reinspire.co.uk which is a t-shirt printing company based in Cardiff. The company deals in embroidery, vinyl, screen printing and custom t-shirt printing services. They do custom print for Guys, girls and kids that too at cheaper prices in Cardiff. They offer huge range of custom printed clothing’s and their services are available all over the United Kingdom.