Landlord Gas Safety Certificate

By: MPE Services (Plumbing & Heating) Ltd.  26/11/2013
Keywords: Boiler Repairs, heating engineers, Central Heating Repairs

A Landlord Gas Safety Certificate is required for any rental property with a gas supply to ensure that the gas is burning safely and efficiently. £85 + VAT

Keywords: Boiler Repairs, Central Heating Repairs, Gas Repairs, Gas Safety Checks, heating engineers

Contact MPE Services (Plumbing & Heating) Ltd.


Print this page

Other products and services from MPE Services (Plumbing & Heating) Ltd.


Boiler Service

A Boiler service will ensure that your boiler is running efficiently, resulting in a warmer home at a reduced running


Plumbing & Heating Services

We employ only trustworthy plumbers and heating engineers who are experienced and professional. They will work quickly and efficiently to get the right result and leave your premises clean and tidy after the work is done.