Cyclone HD 750GB External USB / LAN / HDMI Media Centre Recorder & Player Drive 1 Year Warranty
* Available OS- USB Device Compatible: Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/VISTA
* USB Device Port x 1, 480Mbps USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 compatible)
* USB Host Port x 1, 480Mbps USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 compatible) Supports reading from USB devices like External USB HDD, Flash Drive
* Wired LAN: 10/100Mbps LAN (RJ-45) x 1
* HDD File System NTFS / FAT32
* Video Record in MPEG
* TV Type supported - NTSC / PAL 4:3 / 16:9
* Video Formats supported: AVI, MPG, ASF, VOB, DAT
* Codec supported: MPEG 1/2/4, AVI, XVID,DVIX3/4/5
* Resolutions up to 1080i
* Attach Video Format RMVB/RM (Must install the corresponding software* in computer and access it via network )
* Audio Format MP2/3, AC3, WMA,WAV
* Photo Format JPG/JPEG/BMP
* Subtitle Text Subtitle SMI,SUB,SRT,TXT
* OSD Language English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch
* Video input Composite
* Video Output: HDMI (Auto EDID,480P,576P,720P 50HZ,720P 60HZ,1080i 60HZ.)
* COMPOSITE Audio Output Stereo L-R
* FAN & Working Temp 40mm Brushless FAN ; 0øC ~ 60øC
* Dimension (LxWxH) : 170 x 165 x 40mm
If you have any pre-sales questions or enquiries, please call our
dedicated sales team now on 0845 299 0393 or email [email protected]
What will I get?
* 750GB 1TB 7200rpm SATA external hard drive media centre player & recorder with shock & data protection.
* USB2 A-B Lead (also works with USB1).
* Power supply with plug.
* Driver CD (not required for XP).
* Remote Control.
* AV output cables (Yellow / red / white phonos).
* Lifetime technical support via email or our local rate 0845 299 0393 number from a titanium registred powerseller company.
This drive works fine on laptops and desktops with the following operating systems:
* Windows 98SE / 2000 / Me / XP Home / XP Pro / Media Centre / Vista.
If the case, USB lead or power supply become faulty within the first
year of use through a manufacturing defect, we arrange for a full
replacement of the faulty part.
The drive has a THREE year warranty. If it should go wrong in the first
year, simply return to us for a replacement. For years 2 & 3, the
warranty will be with the hard drive manufacturer direct.