MORE SECURITY FOG OVER A LONGER PERIOD THAN ANY OTHER SYSTEM
The EVOLUTION series of Concept Smoke Screen fog generators is exactly what the name suggests - Darwin’s principles proven. This range of generators represents the pinnacle of our engineering excellence and experience. Every aspect of what a security fog generator is intended to do has been thought out, and the current range is the end result of 40 years of continuous application development. There is even a very good reason for the shape of the generators. The E-Series is exactly the right shape to be passed through a ceiling grid and mounted above a false ceiling. Our own installations have taught us that this is the optimal location for a security fog generator, both in terms of protecting the point of fog production, and in terms of the best way of introducing the fog itself - vertically down. The range has advanced signalling capability, full fault awareness and the most flexible approach to installation options. The E-Series is in service, protecting property, with all manner of customers from home owners to large chains of retail stores.
The E-Series is the most flexible range, offering control over all parameters. The generator can be tailored to exacting requirements.
Constructed to defence standards, the E-Series is built to last, and protect.
The safest, driest fog on the market is achieved with our precision engineered heater block. Covered by a LIFETIME warranty.
• Competitive pricing
• Easy installation
• Simple integration into existing alarm systems
• Compact, rugged steel casing
• Guaranteed ‘No Residue’
• Intelligent consumable monitoring
• Wall or ceiling mount
• British and European standard compliant
• £10 million product & public liability insurance
• Full range of models producing up to 1500 cubic metres of smoke per minute
• Inputs to accommodate ‘Set’, ‘Trigger’ & ‘Hold-off’
• Simple smoke control
• Unique machined steel heater-block
• FIREROD® cartridge heaters
• 28.5(H) x 30(D) x 26(W) cm
• Weight 14 - 20 kg
• 230-volt, 2.8 kW
• 0.2 MMD particle