Style gains altitude with the aerospace technologies of carbon fiber, CNC machined aluminum, and the beta titanium of Twin Shock™ hinges. An ultra-lightweight frame, Jupiter™ Factory Lite is tooled with tolerances of just 0.0005" and crafted with pride and precision that erases the line between science and art. This is the look of upward mobility and street sophistication, and it comes with the premium clarity of our renowned High Definition Optics® (HDO®).
Oakley Twin Shock hinges were inspired by the leaf springs of professional racing machines, and their flexible titanium alloy ensures a comfortable fit while providing a degree of hyper-flexing when necessary. Our unique Three-Point Fit balances pressure points and retains the lenses in precise optical alignment. To keep the frame comfortably secure, Jupiter Factory Lite is engineered with Unobtainium® components that increase grip when you perspire.
With the unbeatable clarity and protection of HDO, the pure Plutonite® lens material filters out all UVA, UVB and UVC, and the frame can be matched with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses.
- Precision machined ultralight aluminum center frame (tolerance =/- 0.0005”) with O Matter nosebridge for added comfort.
- Genuine carbon fiber earstems with unobtainium inserts for fit and comfort
- Custom engineered beta titanium twin shock hinges for optimized comfort and flexibility
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)