The Title Register is one of the 2 main documents of title (often called Title Deeds), the other document being the Title Plan.
Title Register contains a description of the property, its tenure, the
name and address of the owners, purchase price, details of mortgages
and other charges, covenants, rights of way and other easements.
Title register is intended to be viewed with the Title Plan as it may
refer to easements and boundaries marked upon the Title Plan.
Title Registers we provide are official Land Registry copies covered by
state insurance and suitable for submission in court and tribunal
hearings. A Title Register contains:
- Owners name and address
- Details and references to covenants
- Rights of way and easements
- Mortgages or registered charges
- List of previous sales
- Price paid if sold since 2000
- References to the title plan
- Details of filed documents at Land Registry
- Official Land Registry Markings