Code of Practice
bathroom, bathroom installation, Family Bathroom
CODE OF PRACTICE
1. Beckwater Bathrooms will always fully comply with all relevant consumer law and
will always trade fairly within the spirit of the law.
2. Beckwater Bathrooms will follow the General Codes, Standards and Guidance
issued by the Office of Fair Trading.
3. Beckwater Bathrooms will give every client a quote or estimate for work to be
carried out. Where appropriate, Beckwater Bathrooms will provide clients with a
written schedule of works and a written quotation, inclusive of VAT, before any work
begins. Any changes made to this schedule shall be communicated to the client
before any further work is carried out.
4. Any call out charges or minimum charges will be given to the client in advance.
5. Beckwater Bathrooms will provide clients with an invoice or receipt showing work
carried out, including items supplied, labour and any other costs
6. Where parts have been replaced, clients will be given the chance to examine and
7. Beckwater Bathrooms will never use second hand or reconditioned parts unless
agreed by the customer before the work is begun.
8. Beckwater Bathrooms will ensure that appropriate identification and contact
methods are used when visiting or delivering goods to customers in their own homes.
9. Beckwater Bathrooms will never take advantage of vulnerable consumers, will
never “cold call” potential customers and will never engage in high pressure sales
10. Beckwater Bathrooms will ensure that where appointments are made, as far as
is reasonably possible, those appointments will be kept. If for any reason it can’t be
kept, the client will be informed as soon as possible. Under no circumstances will we
ever call on clients unannounced.
11. Beckwater Bathrooms will always treat clients in a polite and courteous manner.
12. Beckwater Bathrooms will complete all work and will always leave the site in a
neat and tidy state.
13. Beckwater Bathrooms will always give a Notice of a Right to Cancel.
14. Beckwater Bathrooms will always maintain Public Liability Insurance with a
minimum cover level of at least £2,000,000. A copy of the policy will always be made
available for inspection.
, bathroom installation
, disabled bathroom
, elderly bathroom
, environmentally friendly bathroom
, Family Bathroom
, Mobility Shower
, walk in shower