ZetaPALS, Zeta Potential Analyzer by Brookhaven Instruments
Brookhaven Instruments Corporation
Features at a glance
- Zeta potential for the difficult cases...
- In organic solvents
- In oily or viscous media
- In high-salt suspensions
- Near the I.E.P.
- 1000 times more sensitive than other techniques
- Disposable cuvettes, no contamination or alignment
- Built in automatic procedures and parameters
- Easy to use. Complete with computer and color printer
- Upgradable to include full particle sizing functionality
Type: Most colloidal samples suspended in any transparent liquid.
Size Range: Material dependent, For electrophoresis 0.005 to 30 microns; For optional particle sizing, <0.0006 to 6 microns.
Volume: 1 mL to 1.5 mL, optional 10 µL for particle sizing only.
pH Range: 1 to 13.
Conductivity Range: 0 to 20 S/m.
Mobility Range: 10 to 10 m /V.s
Temperature Control: 6° C to 100° C, ±0.1° C, active control. No external circulator required.
Measurement Duration: 10 to 250 s, typically 30 s.
Laser: nominal 35 mW*, 50 mW available option.
Field strength: 0 to 60 kV/m, either automatic or by manual selection.
Electrodes: Palladium with acrylic supports; for reactive samples special solvent resistant electrodes assemblies are available.
Cells: Disposable plastic; glass.
Input power: 100/115/220/240 VAC; 50/60 Hz; 300 Watts.
Dimensions: 267(H) x 635(W) x 445(D) mm. (excluding monitor)
Weight: 37 kg. (excluding monitor)
* raw laser power