90Plus, Particle Size Analyzer by Brookhaven Instruments
Brookhaven Instruments Corporation
instruments, analyzers, particle size distribution
Features at a glance
- Rapid and accurate particle size distributions
- Multimodal and unimodal size distribution software
- Range <1 nm to 6 µm
- Easy to use Windows™ software
- Customizable reports, SPC charts
- Ideal for fast, routine sizing applications in research or quality control
- High power 35 mW diode laser
- Dynamic light scattering at 90° and 15°
- Compact bench top unit, complete with printer
- Optional zeta potential modules available
- FOQELS module for sizing in concentrates available
- Molecular weight determination
Size Range: <1 nm to 6 µm depending on refractive index, concentration and scattering angle.
Precision: ±1% typically.
Sample Type: Most colloidal-sized materials, suspended in any clear liquid.
Sample Volume: 1 to 3 mL. New: 10 µL small-volume cells.
Temperature Control: 6° C to 100° C, ±0.1° C, active control. No external circulator required.
Laser: 35 mW, solid state, standard. See options.
Scattering Angles: 15° & 90°.
Data Presentation: Average & width, lognormal fit, and multimodal size distribution standard.
Correlator: Brookhaven TurboCorr, multitau, research grade with 510 channels, covering the equivalent of 1010linearly-spaced channels, 100% efficiency, real-time operation over the entire delay-time range.
Computer: Built-in PC. Windows™ Software included. Check with factory for latest specifications. External computer optional.
Printer: Color inkjet, standard. Others available.
Power Requirements:100/115/220/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 300 Watts. Dimensions: (excluding monitor and printer)267(H) x 625(W) x 445(D) in millimeters.
Weight:(excluding monitor and printer)37 kg. Environmental Characteristics:Temperature 10° C to 75° CHumidity 0% to 95%, non-condensing
, particle size analysis
, particle size distribution