Polytunnel Kit 10ft Wide x 10ft Long
Just One Of The Range Of Polytunnels From Robinson Polytunnels
A 10ft x 10ft polytunnel is a great addition to any allotment with massively improved growing potential. Start off your seedlings in a protected environment until they've reached the maturity to transplant outside. Then use your indoor space for your more tender veg - Tomatoes are a prime example.
The Polytunnels manufactured and supplied by Robinson Polytunnels have been designed for ease of build whilst maintaining the robustness required to withstand weather conditions throughout the UK. High-strengthgalvanised steel for the framework. Tanalised timber for the end frames and doors. The foundation tubes are made from heavily galvanised thick-wall tube to ensure they cope well with corrosive environments. The joining brackets are robust and purpose-made - Not like the flimsy brackets supplied by some of our competitors.
This Polytunnel Kit features the following:
• High-strength galvanised steel framework, 25mm diameter
• Tanalised timber end frames
• Single tanalised door to each end 0.8m wide with 1/2 net panel
• Anti hot spot tape to extend the life of the polythene
• SuperStrength thermic polythene with anti-condensate properties
• Ground anchor plates - The simpler option to trenching polythene or concreting
• Timber base rail - Easier than trenching, polythene is secure and tight. And it's prettier!
The price of the 10ft x 10ft Polytunnel Kit with all the features mentioned above is £356.40 including VAT.
Next Day Delivery is included to most of the UK - See our website for full details.