Radiation Protection Advice for Schools & Academies

By: Yourrpa  31/05/2012
Keywords: Academies RPA advice, schools radiation protection advice,

If your school holds radioctive sources for teaching of science you need advice from a Radiation Protection Advisor (RPA) in order to coply with regulations and to ensure that your storage and use of the sources is safe.
Many Schools who have left Local Authority control may not be aware that in doing so they have lost the services of an RPA which was often provided by the LA in conjuction with CLEAPSS.
If you are in this situation, we may be able to help. We can offer 1 or 3 year competitivly priced contracts.
Please contact us for further details or look at the Schools page on our website.

Keywords: Academies RPA advice, schools radiation protection advice,

Other products and services from Yourrpa


Dental Radiation Protection Advice

Professional but practical advice



professional but practical advice


Ionising Radiation Protection Advice

Practical advice to enable compliance with IRR99


Dental Radiation Protection

A complete radiation protection service for all dental practices. Delays in seeking advice can often cost you money rather than saving it - advice from YourRPA covers all aspects of X-ray room and equipment safety from the initial planing and purchase to the resolution of ongoing issues. Complete details can be found at: www.dentalrpa.co.uk


Radiation Protection Advice

As a small independent RPA you are guarenteed a personal service and a quick response time for all queries on radiation protection and X-ray safety matters