Formula 429 Disinfectant
Bay Hygiene Ltd
waste management, commercial cleaners, Cleaning Services & Supplies
A Concentrated water based anti-microbial with multi surface broad spectrum kill and residual control.
Bio Hazard Spill Kits
4 – Biocides 2 – Instant Kill and Residual Efficacy 9 – Nanoscopic Level Activity
Directions for Use Spraying:
1. Use neat, do not dilute (ready to use), using the Chemspec Professional Service Sprayer/Foamer (6055) or a pump up sprayer.
2. Spray all contaminated surfaces prior to handling.
3. Remove source contamination.
4. Clean all affected areas.
5. Spray all affected areas for broad spectrum kill and residual control.
Directions for Use Foaming:
1. Use neat, do not dilute (ready to use).
2. Follow spraying instructions 2, 3 & 4.
3. Apply foam evenly onto all contaminated areas to deliver extended dwell times and deeper surface penetration (using the Chemspec Professional Service Sprayer/Foamer 6055).
Directions For use ULV Fogging:
1. Use neat, do not dilute (ready to use) in the Chemspec B and G ULV Fogger.
2. Use of evidence strips (429ES) is recommended to indicate effective fogging has been achieved.
3. No rinsing required.
ph Value: Neutral
Dilution: Ready to Use
Appearance: Clear Liquid
Packaging: Single 5L or case of 4
, Building Management Companies
, Cleaning Services & Supplies
, clinical waste
, Clinical Waste Disposal
, commercial cleaners
, DRUG DISPOSAL
, janitorial supplies
, Medical Waste Disposal
, Sharps Disposal
, Washroom Solutions
, waste management