MASSAGE is one of the oldest and simplest forms of medical care and is used to ease pain and promote good health. Besides being a pleasurable experience a massage treatment can increase a person's physical awareness and sensitivity and can reduce levels of stress, tension and anxiety. Massage has a calming effect upon the nervous system and aids in the relaxation of the body and in the focusing of the mind.
Massage has a number of established benefits, some of which are:-
• It helps to improve and maintain good posture
• It reduces muscle spasm, pain and tension by loosening tight muscles
• It helps to release endorphins, the body's natural painkillers to reduce pain
• It aids relaxation & therefore can bring about a reduction in anxiety
• It improves blood circulation
• It improves lymphatic drainage
• It improves mobility, flexibility and range of motion in the joints
• It can reduce swelling, caused by an accumulation of fluid in the tissues
• It can promote better sleep
• It can provide a feeling of amplified well-being
All of the massage therapists at Therapy Tuition are fully qualified and extremely experienced.
Gift Vouchers are available, which are a perfect present for birthdays, Christmas or to mark a special occasion, so treat someone you know to a massage treatment!
Full Hour £28.00
One & a Half Hours £40.00
Two Hours £55.00