The Rejuvenate Group launches WORKLIFE magazine
REJUVENATE GROUP - WorkLife Magazine
marketing, advertising, manchester
The first issue of WORKLIFE magazine, published by Re-Publish Media Limited, will be distributed throughout Manchester city centre from 8th December. Designed to make the combined culture of business and lifestyle accessible to a broader readership the magazine will be positioned alongside the most cutting-edge titles.
The magazine has two halves, business, and lifestyle with two corresponding front covers. The double sided format allows the magazine to stand out with greater impact and through which, brings ‘lifestyle’ and ‘workstyle’ together in a playful but functional way. The content ranges from features, fashion, news, sport and gadgets on one side, to the flip side of business articles including brand reviews and economics for entrepreneurs.
The Rejuvenate Group has assembled a talented team, under the energetic leadership of Anna-Louise Gilhooley, including the best of local and international writers and design innovators, and has given them free reign to produce a magazine that reflects the North-West’s own dynamic attitude towards its culture and business.
“WorkLife is what Manchester’s been waiting for. My approach to my worklife balance is that like so many in our vibrant city; ‘business is a lifestyle choice’. In an ever changing market place dominated by fashion led titles, WorkLife offers unique editorial content with the emphasis on modern living where our readers can find a balance between work and play. We’re delighted at the calibre of both our contributers and advertisers and despite the current economic climate WorkLife will go from strength to strength harnessing the dynamism, passion and tenacity of the team and our network” said Group Managing Director, Anna-Louise Gilhooley.
Designed to interest the hundreds of thousands who work, live and visit Manchester, the magazine will be published bi-monthly and will be distributed with 10,000 print copies across Manchester and over 20,000 digital e-zines circulated per issue. Price £ FREE.
Highlights of the first issue:
- Cover Feature: The king of pop Pete WatermanKnown for his onslaught on the pop world and huge success in the charts, Pete Waterman is worth £30 million according to The Sunday Times Rich List. Producing and writing over 200 hit songs in 25 years and winner of countless awards, including an OBE, WorkLife speaks with Pete to find out more about the man behind the music.
- David Strettle interviewed by Sarah WalkerSarah Walker meets the renowned English rugby union star, David Strettle. They discuss his sporting talent, growing up in Warrington, life living in a mansion and being named as the Professional Rugby Player’s Association Young Player of the Season.
- Shazan Qureshi delivers the Economics of EntrepreneurshipShazan Qureshi speculates on the origins of the burger and its links with the economic climate and strategy for survival.
- 2 Do Lunch: A unique take on micro-networkingThe concept is simple: a business lunch for two professionals. But the twist, the interesting part, is that it’s blind. The technical term that WorkLife have coined for this social experiment is micro-networking. So, two willing volunteers who are confident enough to take a risk on the chance of business benefit step alone into a high end restaurant and wait to see who will join them for their lunch break…
- Art’s: Sarah Walker on painter Paul KentonSarah Walker meets up with Paul Kenton whose work is published by Washington Green and sold throughout Manchester city centres’ Castle Galleries. His work is a free-flowing fusion of various media, capturing the essence of location and Sarah Walker finds out how he creates an atmosphere with free shapes, dripped lines and colour.
- A Gothic Christmas: Fashion Shoot, designed by Hasan HejaziFour pages of fashion photography of Hasan's gothic designer pieces in the run -up to his new exhibition and following his nomination at this years ‘Best of Manchester’ awards.
Notes to Editors:
The Rejuvenate Group of companies was formed initially in 2007 and brings together three talented entrepreneurs. With over 25 years combined experience in advertising, design, marketing and print the team have ambitious plans to expand and grow within the publishing industry with the introduction of WorkLife magazine and plans for an Asian glossy title to follow in 2009.
For further information please visit:
, anna-louise gilhooley
, Business Network
, business networking