Manchester Medical Services is a Manchester based company established in 2006 providing medical cover for events throughout the whole of the UK. The company has been formed by a group of experienced medical staff from a range of professional backgrounds who have been involved with pre hospital care for over 18 years. Although our company is fairly new we are well experienced in this field of work.
Throughout Manchester and the rest of the UK many events have employed our well trained and fully insured staff. These range from:
- Advanced Medics
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- Ambulance Crews
- Cycle & Quad Bike Response Teams
- Registered NHS Paramedics
- Emergency Care Practitioners
- Experienced Managers
- Experienced Control Staff
- Registered Doctors & Nurses
- Front of Stage Pit Paramedics
- Emergency Ambulances
- Non Emergency Ambulances
- Response Vehicles
- First Aid / Medical Units
- Build & Breakdown Medical Cover
- Specialised Instructors
Events we have covered range from:
- Night clubs to boxing nights.
- Horse riding to cycling club races
- Dance music event to Night Clubs
- Rave Eventsto corporate parties
- Schools' football and rugby to karate tournaments
We are usually the first on scene to attend to many different injuries and illnesses. From the worst case collapses to the simplest cut finger, our customers see us as their guardian angels.
Our medical services are available 24 hours a day 365 days a year from New Years Eve to the height of the summer our staff can be found providing first aid and medical event cover.
Our equipment ranges from our standard advance first aid kit to oxygen packs and defibrillators all the way to front line ambulances complete with all the medical equipment you would expect from any service provider in this sector.
We also can provide training courses and packages to suit the most demanding of candidates many of which can be tailored to suit your needs from
- Basic life support training
- Appointed persons course
- Resuscitation training
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Medical gases courses
Manchester Medical Services only ever employ trainers and instructors who can fulfil your companies, schools or individual requirements and not only teach you the skills you need but also make learning fun and engaging.