With our easy Claim Management System, you can save time, be better organised and have a better insight into your cases status by using eCMS Online system.
easy Claim Management System (eCMS) has been built with the small business in mind. We know that you want to spend your time on what you do, not struggling with complicated software trying to understand how it works.
That’s why our online easy Claim Management System gives you everything you need from Invoicing to contacts management to VAT calculations on revenues and everything else you need at your fingertips to keep your business running smoothly and you focused on doing what you do best - running your business.
Read on for all the existing features and benefits that easy Claim Management System offers you and if there is a specific feature you are looking for that isn't listed here then please feel free to contact us.
We offer a 14 days free trial to give you the chance to experience our online system with no obligation - Call us and we will cancel your account without any questions - Guaranteed! so sign up now to get started in a matter of minutes!
Easy to use:
- Accessible from anywhere in the world
- Multiple concurrent users
- Intuitive interface
- No jargons
- Free and fast support
- Totally free for 14 days - no obligation to buy
- Low monthly payments - No hardware or software to buy
- No annual contract - cancel at anytime
- Reminders by email when an action becomes overdue
- Peace of mind knowing you will never overlook an action causing delay.
- Save time and never forget to repeat invoice a solicitor or medical agency
- Quickly and easily generate documentation - Email directly or print
- Saves you time and money
- The freedom to respond quickly to queries regardless of if you are at home or in the office or on the move
- Ability to send invoices and documents by email - directly with one click
- Stay on top of unpaid invoices and unresolved cases
- Easily store and retrieve information on all of your contacts
- Record how and when payments have been made and received
- Accurate record keeping and status updates
- Create customised, tailored documents and templates.
- Simplified status updates and chasing payments
- Delegate tasks to your employees and keep track of status
- Manage your opportunities and leads
- Statistics on cases, payments and much more
- Identify long standing cases and better or worse performing solicitors
- Easily deal with any status update queries
- Generate and email invoices to medical companies and keep track of payments
- Insightful graphical reports on all aspects of your business
- Visually see how your business is growing
- You and your colleagues can all access information at the same time
- Get invoices to customers quicker and receive payment quicker
Increase Customer Service Levels:
- Present a professional and organised image to your customers
- Track where each of your customers come from - who was the referrer?
- See how effective your marketing spend has been
- Automatic reminders and alerts about the tasks related to the cases
- Maintain a list of your all contacts - Solicitors, Medical agencies, Recovery, Hire and Repair companies.
- All data stored securely online and backed up every day.
- No longer spend time backing up your data or fretting because you still haven't done it.
- Levels of security comparable with internet banking
- Peace of mind knowing your information is much more secure than it is stored on your own computer