Any businesses that rely on a number of processes within the day to day running of their operations can benefit from having an operational improvement project completed by Stattack.co.uk.
There are a number of project methodologies which are in use within the corporate environment and each has its own advantages. Stattack.co.uk uses the LEAN methodology as the base for projects and follows a defined staging processes ensuring that the client is kept up to date with checkpoints throughout the project.
The base for a Stattack project is:
- Review of the existing process
- Detailed process mapping
- Identification of waste within the process
- Identification of value added and enabling steps in the process
- Timing each step
- Reconstitution of the process with improvements
Checkpoints will be carried out with the client at the following stages:
- Definition - Project scope, barriers, time frames
- Measurement - Processing mapping, timing, data collation
- Analysis - What do the maps, timings and data reveal
- Change - Implementation of the new process changes
- Monitor - Does the new process work and what are the benefits