You spend a lot of time and money to make perfect parts in your machines, so why dump them into a bucket and risk dents and scratches? Utilizing the MTS parts conveyor, you can unload a part onto the conveyor and have the timer set to move the part forward a few inches. This allows the next part to be unloaded onto the conveyor with no parts ever contacting one another. This also can free up your operator to do other tasks until the conveyor is full.
- M CODE ACTIVATED. The conveyor is set into action by an M Code.
- RUNS ON A TIMER. You can set how long the conveyor runs, from 1 sec. to continuous.
- EASY INSTALLATION. Average installation takes 1½ hours.
- INSTALLATION KIT. This kit comes with all the necessary mechanical and electrical components for a complete installation.
Now available for the following CNC lathes :
· Mori Seiki (NL, NZ, SL, CL,)
For more information please call Nick or Dave - 01204 840111