The introductory 8 week World of Wine Course is structured as a practical introduction to the world of wine. It is designed specifically for people who enjoy wine and would like to learn more about it. You do not need any previous experience, the emphasis is on learning by tasting different varieties of wine with friendly people. It is also a great way to meet new friends who share your love of wine. By the end of the course you will have greater confidence as a wine purchaser.
Here are some more details:
- Nearly 70 wines will be tasted in 8 weeks at a minimal cost.
- Retail prices of wines tasted will be from £4.99 to over £30.00, that's approximately £500 of wine tasted for a total cost of £149.
- Discover where to obtain today's best value for money wines.
- Wine & Food Matching advice
- Common wine faults - how to spot them
- Storing & Serving wine advice
- Taste the worlds major Grape Varieties – Shiraz, Cabernet, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Sangiovese, Tempranillo, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Riesling, Semillon, Viognier, Pinot Grigio, Chenin Blanc, & many others
This 10-week Wine Course can also be given as a gift for any occasion!
Please Note: There is an additional charge (in addition to the Course Fee of £95.00) of £8 per Evening. Great value - total cost still only £17.50 per Evening!
WHAT IF I HAVE TO MISS ANY EVENINGS?
Not a problem. You may either send a substitute, or pick up the missed session on a subseqent World Course, or obtain a refund voucher valid for any of our Lancashire Wine School courses and tastings.